Prasad is Sanskrit for blessing
- A versatile, premium oil with a pleasant, mild taste, a high heating point, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities
- Ghee or clarified butter is the end result of a process that removes all the moisture, milk solids and impurities from the butter
Made with Canadian organic milk from cows fed primarily grass and hay
- Stir fries, sautés and grilling
- Soups, sauces or pasta
- Rice, quinoa, steamed vegetables
- Spread on crackers, or bread
- Popping popcorn
Since environmental toxins bind to fat molecules, it is essential that ghee be made from organic butter.
Our pure organic cow’s ghee is made with 100% certified organic Canadian butter.
Proudly made in Quebec, Canada with organic Canadian cream sourced from small organic family farms and cows fed primarily grass & hay.
The ancient Ayurvedic texts say it is the best of fats one can eat.
*Neither Health Canada nor Food and Drug Administration have assessed the contents of this website. Prasad Ayurveda products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon data collected from various external sources. They cannot substitute the opinion or diagnosis of a trained health care professional, nor are they to be considered medical advice. This information and wisdom, compiled from various individuals from the alternative health community, is for the purpose of being shared. We encourage you to speak to a qualified health care professional and do further research.